YOU CAN CONQUER YOUR TEAM OF 12
BY G12 VISION
In the same way that Jesus did, he wants you to extend the kingdom of God and reproduce the character of Christ that is in you in your team of 12.
If you want to conquer the world for Christ through your team of 12, it is important that you consider the following
You and your Twelve need to understand that the most important thing is to get involved in people’s needs to help them; this is the difference between leaders who lose the focus of the ministry and shepherds who demonstrate the love of God by meeting the needs of others.
EVEN THOUGH THE NEED IS THERE, GOD HAS A SHEPHERD WHO IS READY TO HELP, AND THAT SHEPHERD IS YOU!
The Lord decided to do God’s work with His team, keeping in mind what is eternal and not temporary, which meant He had to choose sand or rock to form His team. It is important that you form and empower your team in character, determination and faithfulness, so that they will be rocks that stand firm even in times of trial.
IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN YOUR MINISTRY, FORM DISCIPLES UNDER THE ROCK FOUNDATION AND LET THE CHARACTER OF CHRIST BE REFLECTED IN THEM!
- Choose: God sees in your team what they haven’t managed to see in themselves, so choose them and invite them to transform the world through the Word of God.
- Form: Your disciples are like clay, look at them with the eyes of faith, with your words, example and testimony you will influence their lives for blessing.
- Get closer: Invest time in forming your 12 and get closer to them in order to meet their needs; this will break down any barriers they may have and allow you to get to know them better.
- Focus: Keep your team of 12 focused on working as one, and keep them focused on the strength of your ministry.
- Teach: Spend time alone with them so you can build them up and enjoy every moment you can share with them.
GOD ALREADY HAS A TEAM FOR YOU TO GO OUT AND CONQUER!