During our recent youth conference in Mexico City, I saw how God brought freedom, purpose and healing to my life and the lives of every young person there.
The youth team of twelve in Mexico has now entered into a new time of living in the supernatural. Just as the apostles were “all with one accord in one place” when God poured out the fire of His Holy Spirit, He has also brought greater unity to our team. As a result, there is a greater level of faith and anointing upon each one of us.
It is impacting to see how, just like pots of clay, God is forming us, training us, and teaching us as a team. He is equipping us to see beyond our circumstances so that we can see all things through eyes of faith.
I really believe that this conference has given birth to a team that will change the history of this nation. I know that we often use that phrase, but to be honest, I’ve never been so convinced. 12 ordinary young people conquering a generation – that’s something only the Lord can do. And He is doing it – not just through the main team of 12, but also through every young person who came to this conference.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
- Don’t conform to the culture of the place where you’re living; learn how to live in the culture of Christ. Paul said, “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will.”
- Regardless of the country we’re living in, if we want to be able to share Christ with people, we need a radical renewal in our thinking (something only Jesus can do). We will then be able to understand the needs of the people.
- Understand that the Gospel offers the freedom, purpose and happiness that this world desperately needs.
- Live out the Gospel. As we live out the gospel, our faith becomes both contagious and tenacious and our lives become lights that cannot be hidden or concealed.
- Learn that every disciple moves forward at a different pace in the Christian life and this requires patience and love (which come only from God).